вторник, 16 февраля 2016 г.

St. Valentine's Day 
 It was a year when February 14 my man made me a proposal. 
Remembering that night, become so warm and light at heart. 13 floor.
Evening lights of the city.Romantic dinner. 
We move to the roof. Wrapped in a blanket. 
Feel its warmth
So exciting.Sitting in a restaurant I notice that at the next table something happens, some the excitement, and that's my hunch is confirmed, the guy makes a proposal to his beloved. We leave the parking lot. My thoughts somewhere far away. And now I realized that he has become nervous. ........ And this moment comes.he drops to one knee and says These Sacred Words. Gosh, that was so nice and scary and exciting, perfect. such a storm of emotions covered me.
 But that was not end.  Trunk  of the car was open  and from it flies a lot of balloons, and at the bottom of the car I discover a huge bouquet of red and white roses, folded in the form of heart


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий