понедельник, 15 февраля 2016 г.

The first impression of the game of poker with my friends

How I love to play cards, But poker -  I did not consider it is a great game.
What's so special, a certain number of players are sitting opposite each other and guess whether an opponent is lying, or he has a really have good combination and it will take the whole jackpot is now?
Here is my attitude was to poker.
But what was my surprise when an experienced player, as my husband can say chewed all the rules of the game.


And so we begin to poker tournament.
While I was involved in the rules of the game, was already  past midnight. The Bank is melted before our eyes, then in an instant to multiply and pleasing to the eye. It was so loud and so much fun. I got a positive charge. Positive energy - this is excellent mood for the whole day!


IN THE END of THE Game – I`am even some chips traded on the money!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий